We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute

Hi,

I need some help urgently to resolve this issue. 

5 Replies

VA Vijayasurya Anandhan Syncfusion Team September 5, 2019 07:43 PM UTC

Hi Ootam,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We suspect the screenshot (which contains detail of the issue) uploaded from your side is not uploaded properly and so it is not visible in our side. We request you to upload the image (which contains detail of the issue) properly from your side, which will be helpful for us to identify the issue.

Pleas let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Vijayasurya A

OS Ootam Seewoogoolam September 6, 2019 04:37 AM UTC

Hi Vijayasurya,

Please find image below. Note that running same method with same dataset via a console app works fine. I suspect it has to do with multithreading.

Attachment: image_(2)_59f83227.zip

PR Poorani Rajendran Syncfusion Team September 6, 2019 06:10 PM UTC

Hi Ootam,

Thank you for your update.

We have tried to reproduce the reported exception issue while executing nested mail merge of a Word document, but it works properly at our end. For your reference, we have attached the sample application which we tried at our end and it can be downloaded from the below link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/247489/ze/GenerateWord1038579590

We suspect that the problem might be due to input template Word document used at your end. So, could you please share us your input Word document along with complete code snippet to reproduce the issue. Based on the details, we will check on your problem and will share you the solution at the earliest.

Note: If you have any confidential data in your Word document, please replace with some dummy data and provide us the same. We just need your document to reproduce the reported issue and achieve your end requirements.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poorani Rajendran

OS Ootam Seewoogoolam September 10, 2019 05:44 AM UTC

Hi,

As mentioned if I send you the code running on a console app.  It will work fine without any issues but if I run the same code on orleans & docker (https://dotnet.github.io/orleans/), getting the error shown in my previous message.

PR Poorani Rajendran Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 05:32 PM UTC

Hi Ootam,

Thank you for your update.

We have tried to reproduce the mentioned issue in mentioned platform, but it works properly at our end.
We suspect that the problem might be due to input template Word document used at your end. So, could you please share us your input Word document along with complete code snippet of below sample application to reproduce the issue. Based on the details, we will check on your problem and will share you the solution at the earliest.

Sample link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/247489/ze/GenerateWord1038579590

Note: If you have any confidential data in your Word document, please replace with some dummy data and provide us the same. We just need your document to reproduce the reported issue and achieve your end requirements.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Poorani Rajendran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon