We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MaskEdit time problem

Hey there I seem to have a problem making my grid work. I am trying to make a simple masked shorttime field (##:##) but the grid keeps prompting : Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: length The field should be able to contain ex. 12:29. See sourcecode. this.Frakl = new GridBoundColumn(); this.Frakl.HeaderText = "FraKl"; this.Frakl.MappingName = "FraKl"; this.Frakl.StyleInfo.CellType = "MaskEdit"; this.Frakl.StyleInfo.MaskEdit.Mask = "##:##"; this.Frakl.StyleInfo.FloatCell = false; this.Frakl.StyleInfo.MaskEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.ClipModes.IncludeLiterals; Please help /Kenneth

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 08:17 AM UTC

I don''t see the problem in this sample using version 2.0.5.1. Do you? What are you doing differently? MaskEditInForum_6300.zip

KE Kenneth Ertmann June 3, 2004 03:34 PM UTC

Hi there... I am using v. 1.6. Could this be why i am having difficulty using masks? Thanks for a quick reply. /Kenneth >I don''t see the problem in this sample using version 2.0.5.1. Do you? What are you doing differently? > >MaskEditInForum_6300.zip > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 03:53 PM UTC

The sample from above works OK for me in 1.6.1.8 (just comment out the two lines that give syntax error when you try to compile it). Does it work not for you?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon