We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid launches exception with line edit

Hello everyone,
I am having an error in the editing grid when adding a new line, and losing focus of the field to try to save the error is generated, this occurs in the first line in most cases.
Following is an example project, note that in package.json are all libraries that I use in my solution because I could not reproduce with examples in their demos.

core.js: 6014 ERROR RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded
     at Array.some ()
     at Matrix.first (ej2-grids.es2015.js: 7085)
     at Matrix.get (ej2-grids.es2015.js: 7074)
     at Matrix.get (ej2-grids.es2015.js: 7081)

Attachment: angularu9ae8c_f7d2109.zip

2 Replies

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team September 6, 2019 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Adriano, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We are able to reproduce the issue from our end and we are validating the issue from our end. So, we will update the further detail by 10th September, 2019. 

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

TS Thavasianand Sankaranarayanan Syncfusion Team September 10, 2019 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Adriano, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have considered  “Maximum call stack focus issue occur when add new record with empty data in Grid” as a bug and logged a report for the same. We will include the defect fix in our upcoming September 25, 2019 patch release. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link. 

https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/8766/maximum-call-stack-focus-issue-occur-when-add-new-record-with-empty-grid 

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Thavasianand S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon