We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Antialiasing text in controls

Is there a way to make the text inside the various syncfusion controls (TreeViewAdv, ButtonAdv, various docking/tab packages, GridGroupingControl) use antialiased text? I wrote some custom controls for displaying reports that use Graphics.TextRenderingHint = System.Drawing.Text.TextRenderingHint.AntiAlias; (and GenericTypographic string length) and right now my controls and the Syncfusion controls look different. Thanks, dan

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 3, 2004 08:29 PM UTC

Hi Dan, This information is regarding the GridGroupingControl : The GridControlBase (or GridGroupingGrid.TableControl) has a PrepareGraphics event that you can subscribe to and set the RenderingHint. This event is raised in OnPaint before the beginning of drawing and in Syncfusion.Drawing.GraphicsProvider whenever a Graphics content is created. I have requested the development team for information on other controls mentioned above, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon