We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hint label show consider the Leading and Trailing View to calculate the Line Break

The Hint should include the Trailing and Leading of sfTextInput Layout to calculate the Line Break!

Ex. There is a lot of available space, but the "Status" text is Word Wrapped. I want to avoid this!

Another Question!
I love the layout of the Outlined Container of sfTextInputLayout. I would love to replace some Frames that I use with some something similar with an outlined container (that is a Frame with a Title). I'm using some workarounds on sfTextInputLayout to use this, but I would love to have something like a sfOutlinedContainer component without the need to use a sfTextInputLayout.

1 Reply

LR Lakshmi Radha Krishnan Syncfusion Team September 2, 2019 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Cezar,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query 1: There is a lot of available space, but the "Status" text is Word Wrapped. I want to avoid this!

Due to spacing constraint in load time, the label is wrapped to the next line. You can resolve this either by increase the control width or decrease the hint label font size as mentioned in the below link.

Link: https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sftextinputlayout/custom-font#hint

Query 2: I would love to have something like a sfOutlinedContainer component without the need to use a sfTextInputLayout.

We are not clear about your requirement. Could you please share more details about you requirement which will be helpful for us to assist you earlier.

Regards,

Lakshmi R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon