We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

New Signature erase the first one logo

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

147080 Aug 31,2019 03:09 AM UTC Sep 3,2019 02:05 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: PDF
DavidBS
Asked On August 31, 2019 03:09 AM UTC

Hi,

I'm succesffully signing documents with multiples signatures. In all of them I set a company logo at the left of the "signature.Bounds" (a PNG file) and a graphic text at the right. The signature is visible and seems like a "stamp" in PDF.

Everytime I add a new signature to the same PDF, its logo is set and shown normally but the logo of any pre-existent signature disappears.  Interesting to notice that all signature's graphic text remains correctly untouchable; only the logo is deleted.

I mean, if I have a signature with LOGO and TEXT in a PDF, adding a new signature to it erases only the logo of this older signature!

I'm using the default commands:

g = signature.Appearance.Normal.Graphics
g.DrawImage(bmp, New PointF(0, 0), ImageSize)
loadedDocument.Pages(0).Graphics.DrawString("Serial: " & Serial(1), Font, Pen, Brush, x, y)

Does anyone have any idea about why it is happening?
I appreciate any help.

Kindest regards,
David

Surya Kumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 2, 2019 11:30 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

When creating the signature field with the image in PDF you can use the code snippet in below mentioned UG documentation link: 
Please note that while modifying existing PDF with signature will invalidate the previously set signature in the original document. Let us know if you need any further information. 

Regards, 
Surya Kumar 

DavidBS
Replied On September 2, 2019 04:27 PM UTC

That's the point Surya!

Obviously I read and followed the instructions as mentioned in your message and I can successfully sign a document with even 3 other signatures - since the document is allowed to be signed after.

That's not the point.

The point is, if I set a logo and a graphic-text together with the signature (using the SignatureField) everything is OK until anyone perform the same. In the caso, only the logo disappears - the graphic text and signature remains valid.

Sowmiya Loganathan [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 3, 2019 02:05 PM UTC

Hi David, 

As we said earlier when modifying the existing PDF with signature will invalidate the previously set signature in the original document. However we have tried the sample to resign the PDF document to reproduce the mentioned issue and the image is preserved in the resultant PDF. Please refer the below sample for more details, 

Please try the above sample in your end and let us know the result. Could you please share us the input/output PDF documents and code snippet which you have used in your end. It will helpful for us to provide the precise solution on this. 

Regards, 
Sowmiya L 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon