We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Demos: PDFViewer

Hi Syncfusion,
i just want to let you know that pdf viewer doesnt work (see screenshot below)
seems to be a server error
regards
Viktor

5 Replies

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team September 3, 2019 10:19 AM UTC

Hi Viktor, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The error occurred in the online demo link is due to a configuration issue with the web service application and now we have resolved it. Kindly try the below link and let us know if you have any concerns about this. 

Regards, 

Akshaya 

VI Viktor September 4, 2019 12:55 PM UTC

hi,
i see the pdf now but there are still some errors in the console (see below)
regards
viktor

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team September 5, 2019 09:22 AM UTC

Hi Viktor 

We can reproduce the console error as provided in the screenshot in online demo link and logged the defect report for the same. We will include this fix in our Essential Studio Volume 3 release which is estimated to be available by the end of September 2019.  

You can track the status of the bug using below feedback link, 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

VI Viktor September 24, 2019 09:55 AM UTC

sorry, i just want to let you know that it doesnt work in the documentation  (see screentho below).
regards
viktor

AA Akshaya Arivoli Syncfusion Team September 25, 2019 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Viktor, 

We can reproduce the console error as provided in the screenshot in PDF Viewer UG link and logged the defect report for the same. We will include this fix in our Essential Studio Volume 3 release which is estimated to be available by the end of September 2019.   

You can track the status of the issue using the below feedback link, 

Regards, 
Akshaya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon