We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to change the size of drag handle?

Sometimes it happens that due the small size of  drag handle it is difficult to resize the custom view. So how to make it resizable smoothly?

3 Replies

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team September 3, 2019 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Daxa, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have checked with dragging the custom view in possible scenarios at our end, but the reported problem is not reproduced. Can you please explain us the scenario, device and version details? This will be helpful to investigate it further. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

DV Daxa Varsani September 3, 2019 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Rachel,

When I have resized my custom view to be very small, and now I want to increase its size at that time drag handle is not smooth.

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team September 4, 2019 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Daxa, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have created the simple image editor sample with custom view and checked the reported issue by resize the custom view into possible smaller size. But we afraid that, we are not able to reproduce the reported resizer issue in our side. Can you please check the tested sample and video from the following location?  

If still you face the problem, please revert us by modifying the sample with replication video based on your application along with some more information like device configuration, VS version, etc. This would be helpful for us to give better solution in this. 

We have checked in the below configurations 
Android : 
Device : Moto E2 
API Version : 23 
VS version : 2019 
Syncfusion Verison : 17.2.0.49 

iOS : 
XCode version : 10.1 
MAC OS : 10.14.2 
iPhoneSimulator : iPhone XS Max – 12.1  
VS version : 2017 
Syncfusion Verison : 17.2.0.49