We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Tablix report generating blank page

I have a tablix report where the number of columns is dynamic.  The report ouput is correct except there is a blank page at the end.   If I reduce the design surface as shown below it works out ok.   Is this a bug?  It is odd to have to header and footer outside the design surface.

Enclosed is the report.

Attachment: Census_1f67e461.zip

3 Replies

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team August 30, 2019 06:51 AM UTC

Hi Albert, 

Query 
Response 
I have a tablix report where the number of columns is dynamic.  The report ouput is correct except there is a blank page at the end. 
Please refer the below KB documentation to resolve the extra blank page issue. 

If I reduce the design surface as shown below it works out ok.   Is this a bug?  It is odd to have to header and footer outside the design surface. 
Could you pleas share the ReportServer version that you are using, since we had this issue in our lower version and now it has been fixed. So, if you are using lower version then upgrade to our latest version v4.1.0.25. Please find the below modified report with latest version. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

AK Albert K August 30, 2019 09:08 AM UTC

Yes, I am on the  v4.1.0.25 and still does not solve the problem with the example that you provided.

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team August 30, 2019 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Albert, 

We have ensured the provided RDL and it has been opening properly in Web designer. So, could you please open the report in designer, modify the report and resave it to resolve the issue. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon