We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

json binding with Blazor

Hi,
i have created blazor project WeatherForecast (default template) , its Blazor Webassemply app (ASP.net Core Hosted), so this solution have 3 projects
1)Client
a) I have installed Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor nugate package
b) added one more Razor file called SyncFusionFetchData.Razor under pages folder , bind json with Syncfusion grid but its not displaying any records
2)Server
3) Shared

I have attached herewith the Project file for the same. is there anyother way to bind json with syncfusion grid?
Thanks,
Yogesh

Attachment: BlazorApp1_5c7c41c2.7z

1 Reply

RN Rahul Narayanasamy Syncfusion Team August 28, 2019 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Yogesh, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query: bind json with Syncfusion grid but its not displaying any records 

We have validated your query with the provided sample. You have missed to refer our Essential Studio JS 2 scripts in index.html file. Please refer the below scripts in index.html(BlazorApp1/wwwroot/index.html) file to resolve the reported problem. 

[index.html] 
<head> 
   <link rel='nofollow' href="https://cdn.syncfusion.com/ej2/17.2.47/material.css" rel="stylesheet" /> 
</head> 

We have added the scripts in index.html file. Please find the sample for your reference. 

Please find the below getting started documentation for your reference.  

Please get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Rahul 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon