We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Some icons are missing from Material

Hi,

In the Vue Toolbar Pop demo it is some charts icons:

For instance e-line-icon or e-doughnut-icon icons. 

These icons I cannot find in list of Material icons:

I looked at the data source of the popup sample and the code added there is \e70c for the doughnut icon but in the list of icons above this is the code for M_Rename.

So how can I find the complete and correct list of icons for material used in the samples?

And a second question is:
Let's say I want to use a material icond that is not in the list of icons above. For instance this share icon:

What is the best way to include those in the projects?

Thanks,
Marius

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team August 27, 2019 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Marius, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

Q1: How can I find the complete and correct list of icons for material used in the samples? 

We have prepared the sample with complete icons and same can be available in below link. We will refresh the UG on our upcoming volume 3 release. 

Q2: What is the best way to include material icons in the projects? 

Index.html 
  <link rel='nofollow' href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/icon?family=Material+Icons" rel="stylesheet"> 

vue 
  <e-item prefixIcon='view-site' tooltipText='Share' text='Share' showTextOn='Overflow' overflow='Show'></e-item> 
                <e-item  

Style 
.view-site:before { 
  content: "share"; 
  font-family: 'Material Icons'; 
} 

Kindly try with the above sample and let us know if you need any further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon