We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to show map info

I want to show the city name and show some other info when change select shape by code.   Can any help for me?

Attachment: WpfApplication1_162fe234.rar

6 Replies

BL blue August 21, 2019 06:22 AM UTC

help

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team August 21, 2019 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Blue, 

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

We have analyzed your requirement and we would like to inform you that we don’t have support to show tooltip programmatically in our SfMaps control.  

Regards,   
Muneesh Kumar G  

BL blue August 22, 2019 08:48 AM UTC

Thanks for your help
But I think I can new a popup to show the info .But I don't know how to set the right position.  Can I set longitude and latitude ?
And I found that I can't show the city name .  Is it model name error?

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team August 22, 2019 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Blue, 

As per our implementation, we will display the tooltip only on mouse interaction. By using Latitude and Longitude, you can add any Custom View using AnnotationSymbol of Map Annotations. Based on your requirement, you can add dynamically and remove it. Please refer the below help document for more details. 

Regards, 
Bharathi.  

BL blue September 16, 2019 06:32 AM UTC

Hi
I try to set Markers of the ShapeFileLayer to display the info . But I change the Markers's source .  It don't update on the map. Can I use Markers to do? How to update on the map?

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team September 17, 2019 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Blue, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have prepared the sample for updating the markers collection and also dynamically changing the latitude and longitude value in shape file layer. Refer the sample which can downloaded from the below link. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon