We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

This API is not supported on this version of iOS in Ipad version 10

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

146636 Aug 12,2019 10:05 AM UTC Aug 13,2019 10:02 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfPopup
Lovedeep Singh
Asked On August 12, 2019 10:05 AM UTC

I am using Syncfusion.Xamarin.Sfpopuplayout to show a popup message and It is working fine in android and ios but when I build the same code on apple ipad (version 10) , its gives an exception saying that  This API is not supported on this version of iOS 

at CoreAnimation.CALayer.set_MaskedCorners (CoreAnimation.CACornerMask value) [0x00000] in /Library/Frameworks/Xamarin.iOS.framework/Versions/12.14.0.114/src/Xamarin.iOS/C…}     

Please help me with this issue as it has taken so much time.

Farjana Parveen Ayubb [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 13, 2019 10:02 AM UTC

Hi Lovedeep,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support, 

We have already fixed this reported issue “This API is not supported on this version of iOS in Ipad version 10” and included in our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2 Main release (v17.2.0.34), please update your Syncfusion version to 17.2.0.34 and ensure the cases. Please let us know the exact Syncfusion version did your facing the issue, it helps us to analyze this issue on our end. 

Please find the below release notes 

We hope that this helps, please let us know if you would require any assistance.  

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon