We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Serialize as JSON

Hi,

Is it possible to serialize/deserialize WinForms diagram as JSON? I need this JSON in React diagram control to be loaded. How can I store serialized diagram in database which can be used in both controls? I know I can use Newton to convert SOAP to JSON but it produce json which is different from this which we have to use in React control.

How can I add custom properties for solution like this? E.g. I need to add ID of row in database which is connected with node (this row contains display text for node).

I would be appreciate for every kind of help.

Best regards
Klaudiusz

1 Reply

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team August 9, 2019 02:27 PM UTC

Hi Klaudiusz, 

FeatureSupport to Serialize/Deserialize Winform to EJ2 React Diagram  
Currently, diagram does have support to achieve your requirement. We have logged the feature request for your requirement.  We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We will update you once the feature is implemented. 

The tracking the status of your request can be done through the below feedback link:    
Feedback link:    

However, we have created a sample as a proof of concept to serialize/deserialize winform to EJ2 react diagram. Please refer to a documentation below for further details. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon