We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

community edition license validation

I downloaded and installed javascript ej2 package for mac, using the offline installer. I am now able to see all the packages on installing the package on my MAC. However, I was never asked for my license key. Where do I use it? Also, how do I use the packages in my angular project? For e.g. I see a folder called ej2-angular-calendars. How can I use it my project? 

1 Reply

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 31, 2019 09:11 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Sorry about the inconvenience.  

Concerns 
Comments 
However, I was never asked for my license key. Where do I use it? 
Anybody can download our npm package. However, to use our package legally they needed to get license from us by visiting syncfusion.com and signing up for license. This is also mentioned in our licensing document in npm package. Please find its content from GitHub link 

We don’t have any source level license validation, so you don’t have to do anything in your application for license validation. Our current license validation are fully based on support and new feature requests. 

Also, how do I use the packages in my angular project? For e.g. I see a folder called ej2-angular-calendars. How can I use it my project?  
We suggest you to follow the below documentation for creating Angular app with Syncfusion EJ2 Components.  

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this.  

Regards, 
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon