We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Flutter for web testing

Hello,

Can you please tell me some more about the availability of the widget set in Flutter (web, not mobile, so in other words this one https://flutter.dev/web)

I understand it could be an alpha or beta version, I just want to know the status of its development.

Thank you

3 Replies

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 10:52 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for your interest in our Flutter widgets. 

But as of now, we didn’t provide web support for our Flutter widgets. As the Flutter itself didn’t yet make the web as stable and provide only technical preview, we didn’t provide support for this. Thus, once the Flutter releases the stable version for web, we will provide support for all our widgets as well. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Thanks, 
Baby. 

JM John Musleh replied to Baby Palanidurai October 6, 2019 01:31 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for your interest in our Flutter widgets. 

But as of now, we didn’t provide web support for our Flutter widgets. As the Flutter itself didn’t yet make the web as stable and provide only technical preview, we didn’t provide support for this. Thus, once the Flutter releases the stable version for web, we will provide support for all our widgets as well. 

Please let us know if you have any concern. 

Thanks, 
Baby. 

Hi Baby,
Are there any updates about this subject? 
Flutter recently merged their web repository.

Thanks!

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team October 7, 2019 01:47 PM UTC

Hi John, 

Thanks for the interest with our Flutter chart product. As of now, Flutter for web is not recommended to be used in production. So, at this stage, we recommend using our Flutter widgets only in iOS and android platforms as you will face issues with our widgets in web. Once the Flutter has moved to stable release, we will notify you about our widgets support for web. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon