We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems with drag&drop with the Scheduler

Hello,

I have two problems using the 'External Drag and Drop' functionnality with the scheduler:

-First one: when i drag an element the 'not allowed' cursor appears automaticcaly, i know that i should use 'nodeDragging' functionnality as in the example      ((nodeDragging)="onItemDrag($event)") but i'd like to desactivate it totally because these functionnality makes the performances decrease and create 'lag' when i move the items. Do you know where i can modify this cursor to 'default' ?

-Second one: when i drag an item outside of the scheduler zone (on the extrem right ot bottom of the page) it makes the page scroll (without showing scroller) and there is also the same bug in your example:

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team July 31, 2019 02:15 PM UTC

Hi chevron, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Q1: We have achieved your requirement through CSS. Please refer below codes and same can be modified in above sample. 

body { 
  cursor: default !important; 
} 

Q2: We could reproduce the reported problem in our Sample and we will fix and refresh it in online as soon as possible. 
Regards,  
M.Vinitha devi.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon