We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfListView Not Loaded with Data of ObservableCollection Triggered from another SfListView SelectedItem in previous Page

Hi, 

I have one main page with 4 tabbed pages. 2nd page (budgets) has a SfListView, loaded with budget data of the user and when I select one of the item, another page (financials) of the budget is opened in the current tab. 
This (financials) page has a SfListView as well, however it is not loaded/rendered with data. Two page has same structure, I don't struggle with the first budget page. I have also called the financial page directly by sending financialId to page, and the SfListView is rendered with data. 

I am using MVVM for data binding and connected to my API. I have inspired from your EventtoBehavior sample. 
When I debug FinancialPage, I can see that incomeList has records but binding not reflected! 

I appreciate for your help, in advance. 

I am sharing relavant part of my XAML and C# codes

Attachment: SfList_MVVM_Error_e2a6caa7.zip

5 Replies

MU Murat July 29, 2019 12:28 PM UTC

This code statement at the FinancialPageViewModel.cs has worked temporarily as a workaround. 

public void OnListViewLoaded(SfListView incomeView)
        {
            incomeView.ItemsSource = IncomeList;  
        }

When I wait for a while, go back to BudgetPage and click again an item, the list is not coming, you need to re-try.

However, I still need support about this issue :/ 

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Murat, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We would like to inform you that we could able to replicate the reported issue “ListViewItem's content is not loaded properly while carousel page or tabbed page is swiped continuously in Android“ at our end. We have logged a bug report for this defect. We will fix this issue in next weekly nuget which will be rolled out on August 6, 2019. We will appreciate your patience until then. 

You can track the progress of the bug report in the following feedback link.  

Please let us know if you require further assistance.  

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

MU Murat July 31, 2019 11:42 AM UTC

Well, disappointed to hear after hours of effort. However, very good to hear about that it is a BUG ;) 

Looking forward to get the update, fix this issue. Thx in advance. 

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 31, 2019 04:32 PM UTC

Hi Murat, 

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will update you once the issue has been resolved and included in the weekly Nuget release and will appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

SR Sangeetha Raju Syncfusion Team August 7, 2019 02:41 AM UTC

Hi Murat, 

We are glad to announce that our latest weekly NuGet package update version 17.2.0.40 has been rolled out and the reported issue has been resolved and it is available for download (nuget.org).       

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.    

Regards, 
Sangeetha Raju. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon