We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how to load & filter forieng key employee data, that is not already there

Hello, I am registering students in different courses, using the syncfusion grid and textbox/dropdown combo with autocomplete. My req. is to show/filter Students who have not been previosuly added or registered in the courses in the other grid rows..

Syncfusion Grid [Rows or Classes]
Add students with Autocomplete text box into each row of the Grid. I only want to show/filter out students who are not already registered, or added in any of the rows above or below. If a student is deleted from a class, I want to add him back to the available list auto comeplte text box.

I am adding students names from a StudentTable list to different classes in a EjGrid. Please show me an example with ASP web API CRUD

1 Reply

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 04:16 PM UTC

Hi Taviz, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query#:- I am adding students names from a StudentTable list to different classes in a EjGrid. Please show me an example with ASP web API CRUD 

Before proceeding your query we need some more additional information to find the cause of the issue. Share us the following details. 

1. We suspect that you need to display items on the autocomplete which is not present on the Grid and and add Item to the Grid while selecting on autocomplete. If you need delete any item from Grid, that should be added to autocomplete
  2. Graphical representation of your requirement.
  3. Detail Explanation of your requirement.

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon