We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Spell Check implementation in web api project

Hi Team ,
I am using licence version of Syncfusion for spell checker in my application.
While writing implementaion i am not getting definition of any of below method. could you please help me urgently?

baseDictionary.IgnoreAlphaNumericWords = args.Model.IgnoreAlphaNumericWords;
baseDictionary.IgnoreEmailAddress = args.Model.IgnoreEmailAddress;
baseDictionary.IgnoreMixedCaseWords = args.Model.IgnoreMixedCaseWords;
baseDictionary.IgnoreUpperCaseWords = args.Model.IgnoreUpperCase;
baseDictionary.IgnoreUrl = args.Model.IgnoreUrl;
baseDictionary.IgnoreFileNames = args.Model.IgnoreFileNames;

Thanks,
Pawan

3 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 29, 2019 05:24 AM UTC

Hi Pawan Gupta, 

Good day to you. 

We have checked your provided code block and reported problem at our end. We suspect that, you may be not referring the our Syncfusion ASP.NET MVC component related DLL’s in your application. Could you please ensure that the DLL’s reference in your end? 

a.     Syncfusion.EJ 
b.     Syncfusion.EJ.MVC 
c.      Syncfusion.SpellChecker.Base 

To know more details about using our Spellchecker component, please follow the below KB document. 

Could you please check the KB document and get back you if you need any further assistance on this? 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B.  

PG Pawan Gupta July 29, 2019 09:42 AM UTC

Thanks for reply Team.

I have installed essential studio as well but i am not getting dependency for Syncfusion.Spellchecker.base. 

This is something i need to complete implementation of Spell Checker.

Could you please help on this asap.

Thanks,
Pawan

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Pawan, 

You can get Syncfusion.SpellChecker.Base dll in below location. Please find it below. 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Product Version}\Assemblies\Based on your Assembly version\ 

e.g 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\15.4.0.17\Assemblies\4.5\Syncfusion.SpellChecker.Base.dll 

Or otherwise, you can follow the below help document to install the spell checker package in your application. 

Please let us know, if you have any concern on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon