We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

s.filter is not a function

Hello
I'm using the autocomplete component in a .net core razor page. 
<ejs-autocomplete id="txbAuto" floatLabelType="Never" showClearButton="false" actionBegin="onAutoCompleteLoad"
                                              placeholder="  Search by First, or Last Name"
                                              filterType="Contains" minLength="3" suggestionCount="10" >
                                <e-data-manager url="Details?handler=Search" adaptor="UrlAdaptor">e-data-manager>
                                <e-autocomplete-fields text="FirstName" value="UserId">e-autocomplete-fields>
                            ejs-autocomplete>
The handler is working fine, and is set up as follow:
IEnumerable<ResultEntitydata = repo.GetResults(searchCriteria);
return new JsonResult(new { result = data, count = 10 });
I'm getting the following error in my browser's console:
s.filter is not a function

any idea on the source of the error ?
Is the autocomplete component expecting a specific dto as result from the data source (url adaptor in this case) ?

Thanks, M

1 Reply

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 04:51 AM UTC

Hi Moez, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have tried to reproduce this issue on our side. But we could not. So Can you please reproduce the reported issue in the attached sample..??
https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/146217/ze/AutocompleteRazor2108916049 

Regards, 
Narayanasamy P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon