We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PDF viewer having its content as transparent.

Hello,

I am using the the pdf viewer to view documents but the contents of the documents are not visible.  When analysing the rendered html, the contents are here but are tansparent.

Below is my code:

$("#pdfviewerJs").ejPdfViewer({
                        serviceUrl: '/api/ApiController/PdfViewer',
                        pdfService: ej.PdfViewer.PdfService.Local,
                        serverActionSettings: { load: "Load", fileUpload: "FileUpload", download: "Download" }
                    });
                    var _ejPdfViewer = $("#pdfviewerJs").data("ejPdfViewer");
                    _ejPdfViewer.setModel({ locale: lang });
                    _ejPdfViewer.showDownloadTool(false);
                    _ejPdfViewer.showSignatureTool(false);
                    _ejPdfViewer.load(data["data"]);

Data is the pdf content in base64 string.
I am attaching part of my web.config so you can see the assemblies.

Attachment: Web_c4c263f6.zip

2 Replies

AL Alis July 25, 2019 04:46 AM UTC

Hello,

I tried the following sample:

However, upon running the solution, I got the below error:

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.EJ, Version=16.4400.0.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error: 

Line 22:     <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.5.1">
Line 23:       <assemblies>
Line 24:         <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=16.4400.0.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />
Line 25:         <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.MVC, Version=16.4400.0.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" />
Line 26:       </assemblies>

Assembly Load Trace:
 The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 
'Syncfusion.EJ, Version=16.4400.0.52, Culture=neutral, 
PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' could not be loaded.

Any help please?

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team July 25, 2019 08:33 AM UTC

Hi Alis, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue with the details provided in the forum. We have created a PDF Viewer sample with the provided code snippet and shared the same in the following location,   

Kindly ensure to refer Scripts, CSS and Assemblies of same version in your project 

Please try with this and revert us with the modified sample, culture settings, Essential Studio Version and the PDF document in which the issue could be reproduced. These details will be helpful for us to investigate further and assist you better.  

Regards, 
Ramya T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon