We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hierarchy grid exporting without nesting

Hello,

I have a question. Is there an option to export a hierarchical grid without nesting the rows? e.g.

Say I have a grid with this structure:

Employee ID First Name Title                               City      Country
1                 Nancy         Sales Representative     Seattle    USA
Order ID Ship City Freight Ship Name
10258 Graz $140,51 Ernst Handel
10270 Oulu $136,54 Wartian Herkku
10275 Bergamo $26,93 Magazzini Alimentari Riuniti

I need it to be line this in the exported excel file:

Employee ID First Name Title                               City      Country  Order ID Ship City Freight Ship Name
1                 Nancy         Sales Representative     Seattle    USA       10258 Graz $140,51 Ernst Handel
1                 Nancy         Sales Representative     Seattle    USA       10270 Oulu $136,54 Wartian Herkku
1                 Nancy         Sales Representative     Seattle    USA       10275 Bergamo $26,93 Magazzini Alimentari Riuniti

Can this be achieved?

Thank you.

3 Replies

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team July 24, 2019 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Erik, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Query#:- I need it to be line this in the exported excel file: 

We have checked your query and we can export the Hierarchy Grid as like same Hierarchy Format. Please refer to the documentation and Demo Link:- 

We doesn’t have support to export the Hierarchy file into different structure. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

ER Erik July 29, 2019 11:40 AM UTC

Hello Farveen.

Thank you for the response.

Regards,

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 04:50 AM UTC

Hi Erik,  

Thanks for your update. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon