We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Use Remote Data with MinLength

I got error with below code, Did I do anything wrong?

@page "/autocomplete"
@using Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor.DropDowns
@using Syncfusion.EJ2.Blazor.Data

<div>
<EjsAutoComplete placeholder="Select a name" query="@RemoteQuery" MinLength="3">
<EjsDataManager Url="https://ej2services.syncfusion.com/production/web-services/api/Employees" Adaptor="@Adaptors.WebApiAdaptor" CrossDomain="true"></EjsDataManager>
<AutoCompleteFieldSettings Value="FirstName"></AutoCompleteFieldSettings>
</EjsAutoComplete>
</div>

@code {

public string RemoteQuery = "new ej.data.Query().select(['FirstName']).take(10).requiresCount()";
}

2 Replies

BC Berly Christopher Syncfusion Team July 22, 2019 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Hugo,   

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

The reported issue (“I got error with below code, Did I do anything wrong?”) is an already known issue at our end and this fix will be included in our upcoming release scheduled on of July 24th 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. You can track the status of the reported issue through the below feedback link. 

You can track the status of the issue from the below feedback link 

Regards, 
Berly B.C 

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team August 2, 2019 03:13 AM UTC

Hi Hugo, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We are pleased to inform you that, fix for the reported issue has been included in the recent patch release. Kindly update your syncfusion packages to latest version.  

Regards, 
Narayanasamy P. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon