We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

StateHasChanged in Event RowSelected

Im using the newest version. 
I would like to bind a text from a field to the grid RowSelected event.
Something like:

<h1>@text</h1>

On the RowSelected event from grid i want to change the text variable and call StateHasChanged();
Also if i only call StateHasChanged in that event, the grid is not useable any more.
I think i had similar issiues in other event but im not 100 percent shure...

Thanks and regards
Michael

2 Replies

MS Michael Sandler July 18, 2019 05:14 PM UTC

I can also verify that the same problem exists on OnRecordDoubleClick Event and OnToolbarClick evnt.
I think this problem is in every event called by the grid.

Regards Michael

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 19, 2019 05:56 AM UTC

Hi Michael,  

Greeting from Syncfusion support.  

Query: “On the RowSelected event from grid i want to change the text variable and call StateHasChanged(); Also if i only call StateHasChanged in that event, the grid is not useable any more.” 

As per your suggestion we have prepared a sample in our latest Nuget version (17.2.0.34) and we are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We are able to modify the text using OnToolbarClick, RowSelected and OnRecordDoubleClick events.  

For your convenience we have prepared a sample which can be downloaded from below link  

Refer the below screenshot for the output 

1. During the initial rendering.

1. On performing certain actions.

After referring the sample if you are still facing the reported issue, kindly get back to us with following details.  

1. Share the grid rendering code.
  2. Share your Nuget version.
  3. Ensure to modify the version details to latest (17.2.34) where you have referred the script and css files.
  4. If possible try to reproduce the reported issue in provided sample and get back to us.

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon