We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formatting not working on RichText Editor

Hi

I am using Rich text editor in my application. I have issue regarding editor as whenever i am putting my content it is not formatted as expected
Can you please look into this?
I am sharing an example also please check and reply.
Even what I check in the below example, it is formatted correctly but not same format is not working in rich text editor please look into this.

"Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

For more information on what F.A.S.T. Complex/The Zone has to offer please go to our website at www.clickitonceabcd.com"  

2 Replies

NP Narayanasamy Panneer Selvam Syncfusion Team July 25, 2019 09:23 AM UTC

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have validated your query and have confirmedFormatting (<strong> tag and alignment) is not maintain on paste content into Rich Text Editor” as a defect from our end and logged a report for the same. Fix for this issue will be included in the upcoming patch release. 
You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline and can contact us for any further inquiries through this link, 

Regards,  
Narayanasamy P.  

PM Pandiyaraj Muniyandi Syncfusion Team August 28, 2019 06:09 PM UTC

Hi Jatin, 

Thanks for your patience.  

The reported issue Formatting (<strong> tag and alignment) is not maintain on paste content into Rich Text Editor” has been fixed and included in the patch release version 17.2.36. Kindly refer to the release notes link 

Regards, 
Pandiyaraj M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon