We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tree view in side menu?

Is there any way you can call or redirect a form from the tree view? because there is no property such as tap or click...

3 Replies

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 18, 2019 08:53 AM UTC

Hi Raphael, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We would like to let you know that you can use the ItemTapped event/TapCommand for TreeView. If the above two scenarios doesn’t meet your requirement, please share your use case, which will help us to analyze your query better and provide appropriate solution at our end.   

We have already mentioned in our UG documentation. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

RA Raphael July 25, 2019 05:48 AM UTC

thank you dinesh for the reply and i have already fixed it.

however, i have tried to get the property within the node.content but it doesn't allow me to do so (please see attached file)

the issue is this. i want to get the itemname from the itemtapped. but when I use this

var a = e.Node.Content.ItemName; ------> it is an error

how can we get the item selected on this one?

Attachment: contentname_97c1269.zip

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 25, 2019 10:27 AM UTC

Hi Raphael, 

Thanks for the update. 

We would like to let you know that e.Node.Content is an object type reference and its value will be assigned at runtime time only. So, you can achieve the reported requirement by casting the Content into particular data model type as like below code example, 

var dataobject =  (e.Node.Content as HidokEMRApp.FileManager).ItemName; 

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon