We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using DatePicker component within redux-form

I am trying to implement a redux-form datepicker, but running into issues with the date selection. When I initialize the form, the date is defaulted to the current date which is rendering within the form correctly. 

When I select a date, however, this input value of the form becomes:

This is the component that is passed into the Field component for redux form (which monitors the value based on the name):
<DatePickerComponent
navigated={(e) => console.log(e)}
id={props.id}
className={props.className}
disabled={props.disabled}
{...props.input} />

Is there a way for the date selection event to only emit a simple value?

1 Reply

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team July 17, 2019 01:30 PM UTC

Good day to you. 

We have analyzed your provided code block and query at our end. We suspect that, you are expected to emit the event arguments in DatePicker, but currently we have not provided the select event in DatePicker. So, could you please provide the below details? 

a.     Which scenario, you don’t want those arguments in DatePicker 
b.     Update the reason for emitting the arguments in DatePicker events, because if you don’t want the event arguments, you can skip and use it.  
c.      Event details  
If we misunderstood your requirement, please share the more details or clarify the scenario with screenshot or videos. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon