Greetings from Syncfusion support.
Query: “I would like to use the BlazorAdaptor from EjsDatamanager...”
By Default BlazorAdaptor accepts the data in form of List of Objects or IEnumerable. For BlazorAdaptor it is not necessary to define the Adaptor type separately in EjsDataManager. So it is enough to bind the data in form of list of objects in DataSource property of Grid.
But in the update, you have mentioned that you are facing issue while refreshing the dataSource. We have validated the reported issue by preparing a sample in latest Nuget version (126.96.36.199) and we are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Kindly download the sample from below
The reported issue will occur in lower version of Syncfusion Nuget Packages( below 188.8.131.52). If you are using lower of Nuget package, we suggest you to upgrade to our latest version Nuget package (184.108.40.206) to resolve the issue. If you are still facing the issue after upgrading to latest version, kindly share the following details.
- Share the Grid rendering code.
- Share the details how you have refreshed the dataSource?
- Have you changed the dataSource bound to grid. If yes, share the details regarding the dataSource.
- Share the screenshot of script error in console window.
- If possible try to reproduce the reported issue in provided sample.
Requested details will be helpful for us to validate the reported issue at our end and provide the solution as early as possible.