We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Refresh changing DataSource

Hi!

I have a blazor Grid, something like this
  <EjsGrid ID="Grid" @ref="@grid" DataSource="@List">
Now i change something in the underlying datasource and want the grid to refresh.
Refreshing with grid.Refresh does not work...
Reset the DataSource is also not working.

I would like to use the BlazorAdaptor from EjsDatamanager...

Thanks and regards

Michael

3 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 17, 2019 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Michael,  

Greetings from Syncfusion support.  

Query: “I would like to use the BlazorAdaptor from EjsDatamanager... 

By Default BlazorAdaptor accepts the data in form of List of Objects or IEnumerable. For BlazorAdaptor it is not necessary to define the Adaptor type separately in EjsDataManager. So it is enough to bind the data in form of list of objects in DataSource property of Grid. 

But in the update, you have mentioned that you are facing issue while refreshing the dataSource. We have validated the reported issue by preparing a sample in latest Nuget version (17.2.0.34) and we are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Kindly download the sample from below  

The reported issue will occur in lower version of Syncfusion Nuget Packages( below 17.2.0.30). If you are using lower of Nuget package, we suggest you to upgrade to our latest version Nuget package (17.2.0.34) to resolve the issue. If you are still facing the issue after upgrading to latest version, kindly share the following details.  

1. Share the Grid rendering code.  
  2. Share the details how you have refreshed the dataSource?
  3. Have you changed the dataSource bound to grid. If yes, share the details regarding the dataSource.   
  4. Share the screenshot of script error in console window.
  5. If possible try to reproduce the reported issue in provided sample.

Requested details will be helpful for us to validate the reported issue at our end and provide the solution as early as possible. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

MS Michael Sandler July 18, 2019 04:59 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply and the sample.
I worked with an older version of the components. (17.2.0.30)
In 0.34 the problem is gone.

Thanks and regards

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 19, 2019 06:17 AM UTC

Hi Michael,  

Thanks for the update.  

We are glad to hear that your query has been resolved by our solution.  

Please get back to us if you have further queries.  

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon