We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Calendar size doesn't work

Hi,
i am not able to set calendar size to all my view size using this:
 this.vwCalendar.AddSubview(calendar);
calendar.Frame = new CoreGraphics.CGRect(0, 0, vwCalendar.Frame.Width, vwCalendar.Frame.Height);

the calendar is not filling all the view space but just the space it needs.
thanks

6 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 10, 2019 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Alberto, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information we have checked the reported issue “Rendering Calendar with full view size” in Xamarin.iOS and it is working fine as expected from our end. We have attached the tested sample for your reference, 

Please check the sample, if it doesn’t meet your requirement, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us with the more details, it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V    

LU Luca July 10, 2019 12:03 PM UTC

hi,
it works just in the main view of the controller but if i have a view inside a vertical stack i have this issue.
can you try please?
please check also your zip since it seems to be corrupted.
thanks

LU Luca July 10, 2019 09:31 PM UTC

fixed thanks!

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 11, 2019 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Alberto,  

Thank you for the update. We are glad that the given solution meets your requirement.  

Please let us know, if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

LU Luca July 14, 2019 05:59 PM UTC

sorry it doesn't work.
i have a vertical stack view and the last element is the calendar.
if i put calendar.Frame = new CoreGraphics.CGRect(0, 0, vwCalendar.Frame.Width, vwCalendar.Frame.Height);
the calendar doesn't scale.
if i don't put this line the calendar scale to all stack size but override also a button belowe in the main view.
can you help me?
thanks

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team July 15, 2019 01:22 PM UTC

Hi Alberto, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have analyzed the reported issue “Set frame for calendar doesn’t apply properly in iOS” and it works fine from our end. Based on the code snippet you have shared we found that you have set the frame Y position from 0, and mentioned that you have added the view as last in the stack, which means there is views in top of calendar. Hence you need to set the frame by considering the view and arrange the views on the stack based on the previous view height.  

We have prepared a sample for the same. 

Sample link: Calendar 

We hope that this helps. If the sample doesn’t meet your requirement kindly revert us by modifying the sample based on your scenario and share the replication procedure which help us to analyze and resolve the reported issue. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon