We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not working template in treeColumnIndex

Hi, 

I have a problem with template column in the column marked as treeColumnIndex. I can click a button but it doesn't execute its logic. Otherwise, I have a template in other column and it works fine. I attached an example.

Best regards,
Tomasz Tomczykiewicz

Attachment: gantt_ec8f06da.zip

1 Reply

JA Jesus Arockia Sankaran S Syncfusion Team July 10, 2019 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Forums.  

Query: I have a problem with template column in the column marked as treeColumnIndex. I can click a button but it doesn't execute its logic. Otherwise, I have a template in other column and it works fine.  

We have validated the defect you have initiated with us. Thank you for the taking the time to report the issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion we are committed to fixing all the validated defect (subject to technological feasibility and Product Development Life Cycle) and including its fix in our subsequent release. So fix for the issue will be included in our upcoming release 2019 Volume 2 Service Pack 1 release which is expected to be rolled out in the mid of August 2019.  

You can track the current status of your request, review the resolution timeline and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.     

Note: To view the above feedback, kindly login into your account.   

Meanwhile we suggest you to use the native click event as work around. Refer the below code example,  

//notWorkingTemplate.vue  

<template>  
      <button id="myBtn" onclick="javascript:alert('Button Clicked')">Button</button>  
</template>  

<script>  
export default  
    data() {  
        return  
            data: {}  
        };  

};  
</script>  

Regards,   
Jesus Arockia Sankaran S 

Loader.