We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ExportDataTable Api exports formula names as headers from excel

Hi Team,
I am using'ExportDataTable' API with the following options for export function.

Syncfusion.XlsIO.ExcelExportDataTableOptions.ComputedFormulaValues | Syncfusion.XlsIO.ExcelExportDataTableOptions.ColumnNames

One of my excel column header has formulas and I would like to export all values after computing formulas. The exported data table has results of formula but headers shows formula name instead of real column name.

Could you please let me know is there a way to avoid this issue?

Regards

Sumi

1 Reply

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team July 3, 2019 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Sumimol,  

Greetings from Syncfusion.  

We are able to reproduce the issue in your version 15.3.0.26. However, we have fixed this issue and the fix has been included in our release version 16.2. So, we request you to upgrade to our latest release version 17.2.0.28 which has more bug fixes, enhancements and features. Latest version can be downloaded from following link.   

You can also refer the NuGet from following link to your application to ensure the same.  

Please check and let us know if issue is resolved at your end after upgrading to latest version. 

Regards,  
Abirami 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon