We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding a new buttons to docking windows

I need to mimic MDI functionality in Internet Explorer. Here is what I have done so far and this works. I have created a user control added a docking manager. I create new docking windows (glorified panels), set the docking properties accordingly and default them to floating at first. Now I would like to add a maximize button. I was thinking of setting the window to floating when the user clicks on that button and set the size of the docking window to be the client of the user control running in IE. Is there a better way to achieve this? If not how can I add a button like the “pin” at runtime? Thank you very much Pascal

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 1, 2004 08:47 PM UTC

Hi Pascal, I have created a DirectTrac incident 11510 in this regard, and will update you there. In future, please address all your concerns through DirectTrac as far as possible. We appreciate your cooperation on this issue. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

PT Pascal Tellier June 3, 2004 05:36 PM UTC

Thank you very much for the information. Pascal >Hi Pascal, > >I have created a DirectTrac incident 11510 in this regard, and will update you there. In future, please address all your concerns through DirectTrac as far as possible. We appreciate your cooperation on this issue. > >Regards, >Guru Patwal >Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon