We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Date not getting loaded in import from sqlString

Hi,

I'm having an issue importing a query the queryBuilder component.

everything flows normal except the date field.

I'm using the type date and also the format I need, the one I use to save/export and import again.

relevant code:

<ejs-querybuilder id="myQuerybuilder" width="100%">
     <e-querybuilder-columns>
     [...]
          <e-querybuilder-column field="DateField" label="Date" type="date" format="yyyy-MM-dd"></e-querybuilder-column>

---- js - functions that load the query.. ------

var querybuilderObj = ej.base.getInstance(document.getElementById("myQuerybuilder"), ej.querybuilder.QueryBuilder);
querybuilderObj.setRulesFromSql("DateField >= '2019-11-21' and Food LIKE ('%wasabi%')");

the other field (and the others also) get loaded properly, but not the date one.

Any clue?
thanks

pd: I'm using v. 16.4.0.46

4 Replies

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team July 2, 2019 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Pablo, 

Good day to you. 

We have checked your reported issue and logged the defect report “Date not getting loaded in import from sqlString” for this. You can track the status of this defect using below link from our feedback portal, 

We will include the fix for this in our upcoming Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2 release and inform you once this release is rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

PK pk July 3, 2019 01:20 PM UTC

Okey, please let me know when you release the new version.

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team July 4, 2019 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Pablo, 

Thank you for the update. As promised, we will inform you once Essential Studio 2019 Volume 2 release is rolled out. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

VK Vinoth Kumar Sundara Moorthy Syncfusion Team July 16, 2019 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Pablo, 

Good day to you. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 2, 2019 release (v17.2.0.34) is rolled out and is available for download under the following link. 

In this release, we have fixed your reported issue “Date not getting loaded in import from sqlString”. 
We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vinoth Kumar S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon