We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

When I try to create a new Xamarin.Forms project using the Syncfusion template an exception is thrown.

When I try to create a new Xamarin.Forms project using the Syncfusion template an exception is thrown."Error. An Exception has been thrown while Configuring the Project Configuration Wizard". This message pops up two times. Then the configuration wizard loads. Within the Android section, the dropdown for minimum android version is empty.

When I try to create a new Xamarin.Forms project using the Syncfusion template an exception is thrown. "Error. An Exception has been thrown while Configuring the Project Configuration Wizard". This message pops up two times. Then the configuration wizard loads.
Within the Android section, the dropdown for minimum android version is empty. Even though I click ""next" and code is displayed. However I cannot be succeesful to run it.

I cannot run sample login/signup projects due to error in Android project.

3 Replies

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 1, 2019 07:14 AM UTC

Hi Murat, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

To check the reported issue on our end, kindly follow the steps suggested in the below KB article link and send us the zip file which consists of Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool.  It would be much helpful for us to check the reported issue and provide you the solution at the earliest.  

Regards, 
Vadivel Natarajan  

MU Murat July 29, 2019 12:31 PM UTC

It is OK, I found another way to open and run it. 

Thank you anyway.

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 30, 2019 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Murat,

You are welcome. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Regards,
Vadivel Natarajan

Loader.
Up arrow icon