We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback
Essential JS2

Syncfusion jQuery based widgets are no longer in active development. Switch to our pure JavaScript based next generation Essential JS 2 library.

how I show and get data in the report viewer

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

145557 Jun 27,2019 10:42 PM UTC Jun 28,2019 10:04 AM UTC jQuery 1
Tags: ejReportViewer
Ricardo
Asked On June 27, 2019 10:42 PM UTC

the sample shows me the message "Unable to progress the report action..."

I want to call the data that is needed and what is the structure used to call that data.

by the way I would like to know which is the structure of the api used in the framework to solve the problem and call it in the report designer if is the same structure, unless it is not, I would make the threat in the right control post.

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2019 10:04 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products. 

We suspect that the issue occurs when our report viewer not able connect with Web API service, so if you are trying to pass any values with header then please refer the below help documentation for passing header value in Ajax request. 

If your still face any issue then please share the controller class file, RDL report and details regarding how you have specified the controller in client side. It will be helpful for us to provide the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon