First I wanted to make sure that my idea is NOT to give access to the user the background of any dialog.
I want the normal behavior of a Modal window.
I've managed to replicate my issue with your snippet as well.
- simply open both dialog
- once the Second dialog is shown
- click on the right side of the second dialog, inside back drop
- press Tab once, or as many time it requires to obtains focus on the First dialog X button on the corner
- press space bar to emulate a click
- notice that the first dialog is killed and you remains only with the second one.
- you can even focus again in the backdrop after its closed and focus on the Open button,
- press space bar and obtain the First dialog on top of the Second one.
as for the navigation event I was simply giving it as an example.
i'm not really facing this issue.