We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problem with binding

the binding with this control not workin with the property value, how can i do it correctly? (i'm sorry for my english)

5 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 24, 2019 01:28 PM UTC

Hi Fco, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

We have checked the reported issue in our end and your requirement can be achieved by using the ValueChanged event of SfDateTimeEdit. Please find the code snippet from below. 

this.sfDateTimeEdit1.DataBindings.Add("Value", bindingSource1, "EndTime"true,DataSourceUpdateMode.OnPropertyChanged);     

sfDateTimeEdit1.ValueChanged += sfDateTimeEdit1_ValueChanged;  

void sfDateTimeEdit1_ValueChanged(object sender, Syncfusion.WinForms.Input.Events.DateTimeValueChangedEventArgs e)  
{  
    sfDateTimeEdit1.DataBindings["Value"].WriteValue();  
}  

Let us know whether this helps also if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

FG FGGamboa June 25, 2019 05:41 PM UTC

with the event works perfectly!, but not is an error in the dll?. 
Anyway, thanks for the help ;D

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 26, 2019 06:29 AM UTC

Hi Fco, 

Thanks for the update. 

We are glad to know that the reported problem has been resolved at your end. Please let us know if you have any further queries on this. We are happy to help you. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

KS Kirill Sabitov November 1, 2021 12:13 PM UTC

This error in dll has not been fixed until now. Version 19.3451.0.47

SN Sudharsan Narayanan Syncfusion Team November 3, 2021 03:13 AM UTC

Hi Kirill,

Thanks for the update,

We have checked the reported query and can’t be able to reproduce the error in the NuGet version(19.3.0.47). Could you please provide the error details and sample that reproduces it? So, we can investigate it deeper and provide a solution earlier.

Regards,

Sudharsan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon