We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Range Navigator

Hello,

I need to customize the range navigator so that instead of a line chart an area chart is used.
I couldn't find any documentation about how range navigator customization.

Can you please help me and point me to some useful documentation/example?

Thanks in advance!

5 Replies

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team June 20, 2019 06:30 AM UTC

Hi Marco, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query. We have attached documentation and demo links to customize range navigator. Please find below links, 

Kindly revert us, if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

MG Marco Giorgi June 20, 2019 08:08 AM UTC

Hi Baby,
this issue is related to the StockChartComponent (see the tag associated).

I know it is possible with the simple `ChartComponent`, but I need to know how and if it is possible with the StockChartComponent.

Cheers.

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team June 20, 2019 12:35 PM UTC

Hi Marco, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have analyzed your query. We have created stock chart sample using Area type series based on your requirement. Also we have attached UG link for your reference. Please find below sample and code Snippet, 

Code Snippet: 
<StockChartSeriesCollectionDirective> 
                            <StockChartSeriesDirective dataSource={aapl} xName='x' yName='high' type='Area'> 
                            </StockChartSeriesDirective> 
 </StockChartSeriesCollectionDirective> 

Screenshot: 

Hope this helps. 

Regards, 
Baby. 

MG Marco Giorgi June 20, 2019 02:23 PM UTC

Hi Baby, 
thank you for the answer.

I need the area chart only in the range navigator. The main stock chart must be spline.

To be more precise, I'd need the range navigator to be a Spline Area Chart.

Cheers

BP Baby Palanidurai Syncfusion Team June 21, 2019 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Marco, 

Thanks for the update. 
We have analyzed the requested requirement. Currently, we do not have support to achieve your requirement Support to change the series type of RangeNavigator in Stock chart component, but we have logged a feature request on this . It can be tracked through our feedback portal below.  
Please cast your vote to make it count. We will prioritize the features of every release based on the demands.  
If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal.  

Regards, 
Baby. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon