We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid before cancel event for batch edit mode

Hi All,

Is there any before event for grid cancel edit in batch edit mode. I tried to find, but didn't find a solution. My requirement is show the row count on a label when deleting row items and resetting the row count when click on the cancel button. (In the Toolbar)

Thank you.

3 Replies

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team June 19, 2019 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Neo, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have analyzed your requirement and we suggest you to use the below way to achieve your requirement. In the below sample, we have bind the  batchCancel and batchDelete event to get the deleted records details. 

Please refer the below code example and sample for more information. 

<ejs-grid #batchgrid id='Batchgrid' [dataSource]='data' (beforeBatchSave)='beforeBatchSave($event)' (batchDelete)='beforeBatchDelete($event)' (batchCancel)='batchCancel($event)' allowPaging='true' [pageSettings]='pageSettings' [editSettings]='editSettings' [toolbar]='toolbar'> 
            <e-columns> 
                . . . . . . . . . 
            </e-columns> 
        </ejs-grid> 

beforeBatchDelete(args){ 
    // you can get the total deleted record count here  
    console.log(this.grid.editModule.editModule.getBatchChanges().deletedRecords.length) 
  } 

batchCancel(args){ 
      // reset the value here 
      console.log('cancel') 
  } 

Regards, 
Hariharan 

NE Neo July 17, 2019 08:47 AM UTC

Hi,

My requirement has been achieved. Thank you for the support.

HJ Hariharan J V Syncfusion Team July 18, 2019 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Neo,

Thanks for your update.

We are happy to hear that your requirement has been achieved.

Regards,
Hariharan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon