We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

EXCELTOPDFCONVERTER

I run the sample of EXCELPDFCONVERT in my computer and it works perfectly but when i put the solution with it´s dlls (ExcelToPDF,XISIO,COMPRESSION,PDF) in another computer it doesn't work. Do you know anything about it?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team June 18, 2019 01:25 PM UTC

Hi Ander, 

When your application/project copied to another machine in which Syncfusion application is installed, then you may face issue if improper assembly version is referred. So, please remove the assemblies from GAC using Syncfusion Assembly Manager which is available in the Syncfusion Dashboard and also, delete bin and obj folders of the project before referring the patch assemblies and building the project.  

Please refer to the following link for removing assemblies from GAC.   

If the Syncfusion application is not installed in target machine, please copy the required assemblies (i.e.,‘Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll’, ’Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll’,’Syncfusion.ExcelToPDFConverter.Base.dll’) from Syncfusion installed machine and ‘Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base.dll’ assembly with respect to the framework version from the below patch. 

If you still face issue in the target machine, please share us the video screenshot which illustrates running the sample and showing output in target machine. 

Regards, 
Abirami 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon