We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Inconsistent Zoom Toolbar Color Theme

Hello,
I am using custom theme created by Theme Studio.
When I switch the mode on the toolbar from zoom to move, the color changes always to blue, regardless what theme is applied.
At first, when you start the application, it looks as it should, but the color changes only after switching the modes.
It doesn't happen with the zoom or reset buttons.

Thank you for any response.

3 Replies

SR Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam Syncfusion Team June 14, 2019 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We would like to have more details about the issue you faced. So, please provide us the theme files and codes which you have used. It will be helpful for us to provide you a better solution. 

Regards, 
Samuel 

DA Daniel June 14, 2019 04:30 PM UTC

Thank you for reply. I have prepared an example project.
In the process of creating the demo, I have reminded myself about another problem that I have fixed, which is tied to Theme Studio.
I am using Syncfusion Theme Studio from version 17.1.0.47.
I have prepared a GIF, which shows the error: https://gfycat.com/meeksplendidgazelle
The demo zip contains readme file, which I am also copying here:

Open Themes/CustomTheme.xaml and see the bug there.
This bug is result of broken Theme Studio template and hardcoded Color value for Toolbar buttons.

How to reproduce:
0. Create empty project and add SfChart with ChartZoomPanBehavior and EnableZoomingToolBar="True"
1. Generate new template in Theme Studio and export SfChart. This is OriginalTheme.xaml.
2. Apply the OriginalTheme.xaml and start the application.
3. App crashes immediatly.
4. Fix it by creating CustomTheme.xaml and adding the required Color resources.
5. Now, app crashes after clicking on any button in SfChart toolbar.
6. Fix it by replacing Brushes with Colors in ZoomIn, ZoomOut, ZoomPan, SelectionZoom button styles in CustomTheme.xaml.
7. Now, the app doesn't crash, but clicking on chart:ZoomPan (line 2179 in CustomTheme.xaml) or chart:SelectionZoom (line 2210 in CustomTheme.xaml) 
   buttons switches the color to Blue and doesn't respect the theme colors.

Attachment: SyncfusionBugExample1_e6aee0b7.zip

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 17, 2019 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Thank you for providing us the thorough details.  

We have already fixed the crash issue in our side and we will fix the irregular coloring issue also. Both these fixes will be included in our “2019 Volume 2” release which will be available by the end of June 2019. 

You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below. 

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Regards, 
Muneesh Kumar G.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon