We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

UWP scrolling

I have an SfListView in a Xamarin.Forms UWP project. The app will eventually be running on a touchscreen monitor, in many cases without a keyboard or mouse.

Therefore the user will need to be able to scroll listViews using their finger. I don't currently have a touchscreen monitor to hand, but if I try to scroll using the mouse by clicking and dragging, nothing happens. I can scroll the listView using the arrow keys or mousewheel, but I can't guarantee a keyboard or mouse will be connected.

Will the behaviour be different on a touchscreen or do I need to request a feature update to the SfListView on UWP? Same happens on default Xamarin ListView so I can't just use that instead.

Thanks

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team June 14, 2019 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We would like to inform that we have provided scrolling support to SfListView on the touchscreen itself, so you can simply touch and scroll the list on your touchscreen as you scroll in Android & iOS devices. In the mouse, you can scroll the list using the mouse wheel and you can scroll the ListView using double finger on your mousepad, as this is behavior of scrolling the ListView in Xamarin framework also. So, considering scrolling the SfListView by taping and moving will not be the notable use case. 

Please let us know, if you have any concern. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon