We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error Save Changes in Form

Hi
At the graphic level, I am making changes to the properties of the "TabbedMDIManager" control after completing them and when I open it again all the settings are restored.

The same thing happens to me when I use "RibbonControlADV"

There is some solution to these problems, checking in forums I am not the only one

I use: Visual Studio Community 2017 Version 15.9.12

Thanks

1 Reply

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 09:12 AM UTC

Hi David 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue “Designer serialization properties are restored to default value” at our end. But we unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. May be our issue reproducing scenario may differ from yours. So please provide replication steps or issue reproducing video and provide information about what are properties you are trying to change and make sure whether you are properly saving the designer file changes when close the application, that would help us to resolve your issue as earlier. Please find the more information in attached video and sample for the same. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon