We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Disabling Context Menu

I was wondering how you'd disable right click context menu completely in SFSchedule?

Looking around the forum it seems I'm able to disable it by getting the ContextMenuOpening event and cancel it but the context menu still pops out when I right click on any appointment. 
I'm able to get it to not appear when I click on non-appointment part of the control but it doesn't work once I right click on any sort of appointments.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

3 Replies

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Shawn 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue “Context menu is not disabled properly” at our end. But we unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. May be our issue reproducing scenario may differ from yours. So please provide replication steps or your application layout with code snippet or modify the application which we provided below to test it from our side, that would help us to resolve your issue as earlier. Please find the video and sample for the same. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

SL Shawn Liang June 14, 2019 03:58 PM UTC

Hm, I do the exact shame thing as the example but the context menu still pops up for me. I'll go play around with it, maybe it was some setting i did on the SFSchedule that broke it.

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 17, 2019 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Shawn,  

Thanks for you update. 

As stated earlier, we are unable to reproduce the reported issue “Context menu is not disabled properly” at our end. Could 
please share the information about your settings of SfSchedule, if possible please share issue reproducible application, that would help us to resolve your issue as earlier. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon