We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Presets DateRangePicker

Hi!

for mobile version - by click on icon (manually call datepicker.show()) I have this 
but on desktop when I click on icon (manually call datepicker,show) I have 
When I am clicking on preset item on desktop (for example This week ) I got 
Expected behavior (when I am clicking on preset item close datepicker and set date)
Please help!

7 Replies

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Ali Kholmatov, 

Good day to you. 

We checked our DateRangePicker in both desktop and mobile mode based on your given information, our DateRangePicker popup closes correctly when pressing the preset items (only open datepicker when selecting the custom range). Could you check the video below, please? 

Still a problem persists, could you clarify your sample or video problem obviously, kindly. This would be more helpful in identifying your issue clearly and rapidly resolving it. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

AK Ali Kholmatov June 13, 2019 12:17 PM UTC

https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-3vrk7h

I just want to open full daterangepicker 

AK Ali Kholmatov replied to Ashokkumar Balasubramanian June 13, 2019 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Ali Kholmatov, 

Good day to you. 

We checked our DateRangePicker in both desktop and mobile mode based on your given information, our DateRangePicker popup closes correctly when pressing the preset items (only open datepicker when selecting the custom range). Could you check the video below, please? 

Still a problem persists, could you clarify your sample or video problem obviously, kindly. This would be more helpful in identifying your issue clearly and rapidly resolving it. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-3vrk7h

I just want to open full daterangepicker 

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team June 14, 2019 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Ali Kholmatov, 

We have checked your provided sample at our end. We suspect that, you are expecting to open(desktop) overall date range picker popup on icon click action. But if enable the presets feature in DateRangePicker component, at the first time it defaults selection will be in the “custom range”. So, it will open as overall date range picker popup, when we open it again, it will show the presets popup only. 

Please choose the custom range preset, if you want to see the selected preset range in DateRangePicker popup. This is the default behavior of DateRangePicker. 

Please let us know, if we misunderstood your requirement, please explaining your scenario clearly. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

AK Ali Kholmatov replied to Ashokkumar Balasubramanian June 14, 2019 09:33 PM UTC

Hi Ali Kholmatov, 

We have checked your provided sample at our end. We suspect that, you are expecting to open(desktop) overall date range picker popup on icon click action. But if enable the presets feature in DateRangePicker component, at the first time it defaults selection will be in the “custom range”. So, it will open as overall date range picker popup, when we open it again, it will show the presets popup only. 

Please choose the custom range preset, if you want to see the selected preset range in DateRangePicker popup. This is the default behavior of DateRangePicker. 

Please let us know, if we misunderstood your requirement, please explaining your scenario clearly. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

ok! but how can  I open full daterangepicker ?

AK Ali Kholmatov replied to Ashokkumar Balasubramanian June 18, 2019 09:38 PM UTC

Hi Ali Kholmatov, 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Please help, I need open full daterangepicker with presets. Please

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team June 19, 2019 04:41 AM UTC

Hi Ali Kholmatov 

Sorry for the delay. 

We have achieved the requested requirement (“Open the full DateRangePicker when we click the presets ranges “) by override the isCustomRange variable value as true in the createPopup method in the DateRangePicker’s open event. Please find the sample from the below link. 

Please check the sample and get back to us, if you require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon