We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Haven''t got unlock key

Hi, I also have the same problem as others. I downloaded the trial version of the grid, however, the unlock key was never emailed to me. And I also send to supporter for many time. What''''s going on? Is there a way to try out the grid or get in touch with support? Can I have unlock key of Ess.Grid, Ess.ExcellRW, Ess.Chart ?

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 28, 2004 10:17 AM UTC

Hi Luu We are sorry to hear that you are encountering problems getting a key. We could not locate any email from you in the Technical Support mailbox. Our sales team will follow up with you. You can always email them at salessupport@syncfusion.com. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 28, 2004 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Luu, Our apologies for any inconvenience. I''ve tried several times recently to have an unlock key sent to you, but each email has bounced back with an error message. The unlock key you should have received with your latest download is 33B5FB2E98EBA787. This key is tied to your email address. In your Direct-Trac account, I have created a support incident (#11465), where I will post responses to any questions you may have. Please use your email address and the password "newcustomer" to log in at http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx I hope your evaluation will be productive. Please contact salessupport@syncfusion.com if we can be of any assistance to you. Best regards, Sierra

MI MileStones May 29, 2004 08:46 AM UTC

Dir Sir, I tried to login with email addr and password "newcustomer" but having an error ! Can you give me unlock key of Essential Diagram, Essential Chart and Essential ExcelRW for trial versions ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2004 12:53 AM UTC

Hi Khoa, We sent you download instructions and an evalution key again yesterday. Please let us know if you have any trouble with the key or with logging into Direct-Trac now. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Suite. Best regards, Daniel >Dir Sir, > I tried to login with email addr and password "newcustomer" but having an error ! >Can you give me unlock key of Essential Diagram, Essential Chart and Essential ExcelRW for trial versions ?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon