We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MissingManifestResourceException

Hello,

I am trying to use the SfSchedule control, but I get the following exception both in debug and release mode:

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: 'Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture or the neutral culture. Make sure "MyAssemblyName.Resources.Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WPF.resources" was correctly embedded or linked into assembly "MyAssemblyName" at compile time, or that all the satellite assemblies required are loadable and fully signed.'

In debug mode, the exception doesn't result in a crash, but in release mode it does. Which assembly is missing and how/where do I add it?

Thank you,

Lon

1 Reply

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 12:14 PM UTC

Hi Lon 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have tried to reproduce the reported issue at our end. While analyzing the reported issue with “MissingManifestResource exception thrown on Syncfusion.SfSchedule.WPF” we have found that it was not the issue from our source side. It was working fine in the VS 2015 and it was reproduced in VS 2017 alone when Unchecking the “Enable Just My Code” check box option in tools->options->debugging.  Please refer the below stack overflow link for the similar issue. 

We can resolve this issue by checking the “Enable Just My Code” check box option in tools->options->debugging.   

Please try above solution and let us know if it is helpful. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon