We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to make the connector source the bottom of each node when coming from a data source?

Hello, currently I am working on a program that takes a data source and turns it into a diagram with nodes from these sources. These diagrams have different nodes with different shapes and sizes. Currently I am trying to make the connector start at the bottom of each node, it doesn't exactly matter where it connects to on the destination, the source of the connector just has to be on the bottom.

I have gone through some of the provided examples and one that stuck out was Organizational Layout, it has this same desired behavior, but I am unsure where/how this behavior is defined. Any and all help in this matter is very much appreciated, thank you.

1 Reply

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 10:25 AM UTC

Hi Jerod,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have created a simple sample for your requirement. Please find the code example, sample and screenshot for your requirement.  

Code Example :  Orientation property helps To connect the connector from bottom of the source node 

// Initialize Layout Settings for SfDiagram 

sfdiagram.LayoutManager = new LayoutManager() 
{ 
            Layout = new DirectedTreeLayout() 
                        { 
                                    Type = LayoutType.Organization, 
                                    HorizontalSpacing = 50, 
                                    VerticalSpacing = 40, 
                                    Orientation = TreeOrientation.TopToBottom, 
                        }, 
}; 

Please find the help documentation for layout as below. 

Regards,  
Ramya T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon