We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cant able to appear columns header text when keep on scrolling horizontally

Hi,

1. When scrolling horizontally,column  header text is not appearing some time.

2. My sfdatagrid contains totally 19 columns.and i have given column width for my client requirement. and here one more option is there for hiding the columns.so when choose the columns (if its below 4 r 5 ) it should fit to the mobile.

Please find the attached file and video.u can able to figure out my problem. and i have attached my sfdatagrid xaml file too.

Attachment: sfdata_dc1393a2.7z

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team June 13, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Uttej, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and the videos. 

Query 1: “When scrolling horizontally, column header text is not appearing sometime 

We have checked and we could not able to replicate the issue at our end. We had checked by loading 19 columns and scrolled horizontally, the header text loads fine at our end. We had attached the sample in which we had the tested the issue.  

Please check the sample and let us know if you still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us with the more details. So that it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest.  

Query 2: “My sfdatagrid contains totally 19 columns.and i have given column width for my client requirement. and here one more option is there for hiding the columns.so when choose the columns (if its below 4 r 5 ) it should fit to the mobile. 

Your requirement to fit the width of columns to the screen width if the column count is less than the specified count can be achieved by setting ColumnSizer as Star to the SfDataGrid. 

private void Button_Clicked(object sender, EventArgs e) 
{ 
               //// Customize based on your requirement.                                        
               index++; 

if (index >= 0 && index < dataGrid.Columns.Count - 1) 
                              dataGrid.Columns[index].IsHidden = true; 

for (int i = 0; i <= dataGrid.Columns.Count - 1; i++) 
               { 
                              if (dataGrid.Columns[i].IsHidden == false) 
                              { 
                                             visibleColumnCount++; 
                              } 
               } 

if (visibleColumnCount <= 5) 
               { 
                              dataGrid.ColumnSizer = ColumnSizer.Star;                            
               } 

visibleColumnCount = 0;                                             
} 

The given above sample prepared based in this requirement, please check and let us know if this helpful. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon